Sacred Infusions Apothecary
- AVOCADO OIL- Avocado oil is a heart-healthy oil, high in oleic acid, which is an unsaturated fat. It contains vitamin E and also helps the body absorb other fat-soluble vitamins. Avocado oil is a good source of monounsaturated fat which has been linked to reducing LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol.
CALENDULA- A well-known versatile herb in western herbal medicine. These bright orange flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but they are also an excellent remedy for red and inflamed skin. Abundant in healing properties, to name a few-- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial. The resins in this herb are also anti-fungal. The herb astringes the capillaries, an action that explains its effectiveness for cuts and wounds.
- PLANTAIN- In Europe, this plant was called “the bandaid plant,” because it was used to treat wounds and bruises. Applied over wounds, it can quickly stop bleeding and encourages the repair of damaged tissue. One of the many constituents this herb contains is apigenin, which explains its anti-inflammatory properties. Depending on where you live this grows abundantly, usually popping up like a weed that sadly, most try and get rid of.
- COMFREY LEAF 20MG.
- BENTONITE CLAY- A volcanic ash with a concentration of magnesium, silica, and calcium. When bentonite clay comes in contact with a toxin, the clay absorbs it. While leaving behind beneficial minerals for the body. Bentonite clay should never be stored in a metal container, as it has been shown to absorb and pull out heavy metals from metal containers, and the body.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL- 100% FOOD GRADE, sustainably grown in the USA. An ally that absorbs organic toxins, chemicals, and poisons. Its ability to draw out irritants has been used for centuries.
WHAT TO USE IT FOR
WHAT TO USE IT FOR
Use this salve to remove splinters, emedded glass, all insect bites; including venomous insect bites, bee stings, spider bites, open cuts that were exposed to raw foods. For splinters that are deeply embedded, it may take a few applications.
TICK REMOVAL DIRECTIONS
Remove tick before applying. Generously apply to the area and cover with gauze.
Do NOT use on large, open wounds.
- Our drawing salve is made with 100% organic, non-gmo, unrefined avocado oil; and always stored in a glass container. Activated bentonite clay's mechanism of action is to draw out small objects, venom and even heavy metals. Please never use a drawing salve that is stored in a plastic or metal container.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.