- CALENDULA- A well-known versatile herb in western herbal medicine. These bright orange flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but they are also an excellent remedy for red and inflamed skin. Abundant in healing properties, to name a few– antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial. The resins in this herb are also anti-fungal. The herb astringes the capillaries, an action that explains its effectiveness for cuts and wounds.
- PLANTAIN- In Europe, this plant was called “the bandaid plant,” because it was used to treat wounds and bruises. Applied over wounds, it can quickly stop bleeding and encourages the repair of damaged tissue. One of the many constituents this herb contains is apigenin, which explains its anti-inflammatory properties. Depending on where you live this grows abundantly, usually popping up like a weed that sadly, most try and get rid of.
- BENTONITE CLAY- A volcanic ash with a concentration of magnesium, silica, and calcium. When bentonite clay comes in contact with a toxin, the clay absorbs it. While leaving behind beneficial minerals for the body. Bentonite clay should never be stored in a metal container, as it has been shown to absorb and pull out heavy metals from metal containers, and the body.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL- Well known for its calming effects. But did you know lavender has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes? It’s been traced back to the late middle ages. In fact, in 1620 it was taken to the new world by the pilgrims. Lavender is strongly anti-septic, helping to heal wounds, burns and sores. Relieves muscle spasms, reduces pain, and is soothing to the skin.
- MANUKA ESSENTIAL OIL- Although sometimes called tea tree, it differs in composition, origin, and source. The leaves are steam distilled. Its gentle, herbaceous aroma is calming, but is a powerhouse for all things skin. Soothing dry, itchy skin like eczema, and providing relief to red inflamed skin.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL- 100% FOOD GRADE, sustainably grown in the USA. An ally that absorbs organic toxins, chemicals, and poisons. Its ability to draw out irritants has been used for centuries.
- AVOCADO OIL- Avocado oil is a heart-healthy oil, high in oleic acid, which is an unsaturated fat. It contains vitamin E and also helps the body absorb other fat-soluble vitamins. Avocado oil is a good source of monounsaturated fat which has been linked to reducing LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol..
If stored properly, will last 6 months to a year. Please be mindful. This product does not replace seeking medical care if you are severely injured.
These offerings are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases.