- Apple Cider Vinegar – digestive aid.
- Horseradish – diuretic and promotes perspiration, making it useful during colds, and flu. Relieves sinus congestion, and headaches. Natural antibiotic. After being crushed the sinigrin produces what is called ‘allyl isothiocyanate’ which is an antibiotic substance.
- Garlic – contains vitamins A, B, C, and E. Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial. The natural antibiotic was used before the development of antibiotics. (Fun fact- in the First World War they dressed wounds with garlic.) Expectorant, which reduces mucus. Helps lower cholesterol.
- Lemon – abundant in Vitamin C. antioxidant.
- Jalapeno – rich in vitamins A, C, and Potassium. Carotene an antioxidant that helps fight damage to your cells. Folate, and Vit K, and B vitamins. Capsaicin. Stimulates the immune system and speeds up cell recovery.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory, eases stomach pain, antioxidant. Anti-bacterial. Improves circulation.
- Local Tennessee Raw Honey – anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory. Honey is used in this recipe to marry everything together and mellow the spicy powerhouse herbs. Not only for your taste buds but your entire digestive system.
These offerings are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases.
Please consult your health care physician if you are on any medication, especially blood-clotting medicine. Use with caution if you have ulcers or esophagus issues.