- Nettle – abundant in vitamin a, c and k, potassium, and iron. All of which have shown to reduce moon time symptoms and provide relief, especially when used regularly.
- Valerian – is one of my favorite nervine herbs. I personally use this to stop intense cramping in its tracks. It’s antispasmodic, so it provides relief very quickly when ingested in tea or tincture.
- Arnica – “nature’s Ibuprofen” Increases circulation and provides relief to joints during moon time or menopause.
- Magnesium – an essential mineral that our body relies on to regulate so many things in our body, including hormones, sleep, and stress.
The essential oils used in this rub
- Clary sage – a small study of 48 women showed relief from painful cramps when using clary sage.
- Lavender – reduces stress and irritability
- Bergamot – reduces fatigue, analgesic qualities reduce muscle aches and pains.
- Chamomile – eases irritability from hormonal shifts, anti-inflammatory.
- Cedarwood – grounding, bringing emotional balance, menstrual cramp relief.
- Ylang Ylang – natural sedative, analgesic properties, natural pain reliever.
- Geranium – metabolic balance, increasing cerebral blood flow.
- Fennel – antispasmodic, hormone regulation
- Carrot Seed – provides relief from digestive discomfort
- Palmarosa – supports the balance of mood and hormones.
These offerings are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases.